Landscape Experts in DFW
A great garden starts with a great foundation. At Starr Turf Grass, we believe that beautiful landscaping can elevate your daily experiences. This is why we offer more than just sod laying in the Dallas-Forth Worth area – we offer landscaping products and services.
Our team of highly-trained experts knows exactly how to work the soil on your property to deliver the exact vision you have in mind. We understand that landscaping can sometimes be difficult to maintain, that is why we offer a wide variety of soils, mulches, sands, and gravels – everything to fit your unique landscaping needs.
- Sandy loam / top soil: This multi-purpose soil is good for leveling, laying new sod, and/or foundation repair around houses.
- Cushion sand: This sand is generally used as a base for patios so they settle evenly.
- Masonry sand: This sand can be used visibly or it can be mixed with cement for a finer finish.
- Pea gravel: These small, smooth pebbles can be colored and mixed to create mosaic walkways and beds.
- Cedar mulch: This lightly toned mulch last a long time before decomposing.
- Red and black mulch: These richly colored mulches look great and are great for plants.
- Bedding Soil: Different soil combinations favor different plants. This multi-purpose soil is good for growing garden crops and plants because it is rich in nutrients.
- Road base: Large, rugged chunks of limestone create a defined look.
- Decomposed granite: This soft, crumbly material comes in a variety of colors.