NATURAL STONE FOR LANDSCAPE IN DFW
Enhance Your Mesquite, TX Landscape with Stone Products
At Starr Turf Grass, we can use a variety of stones to build a variety of features that can complete the look of your landscape. Our stone materials can accent your outdoor space to create the ultimate look and feel you want. We have a variety of stone selections to complete your projec and can help you select the right materials for your space.
Our stone selection includes
- River rock and moss
- Saw cut and chopped
One excellent way to beautify your yard is to make it look natural yet manicured. Natural stone has long been a popular landscaping material among Mesquite homeowners, and can open up a number of opportunities for your property. If you’re interested in natural stone but unsure of how to use it in your yard, ask the landscaping experts at Starr Turf Grass. We’ve been supplying the Dallas-Fort Worth area with high-quality flagstone and other natural stones for over two decades.
TYPES OF NATURAL STONE
There are several types of natural stone in use around Mesquite and the rest of the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Here are just a few natural stone options you’ll find at Starr Turf Grass.
- Flagstone: Flagstone is a classic variety of natural stone that is extremely versatile. You can find many different colors and shades of flagstone, ranging from light beige to dark gray.
- River Rock: River rock is so named because it resembles the smooth rocks often found in rivers. These small stones are perfect for walkways, rock gardens, and other attractive yard features.
- Boulders: If you’re looking to accent your yard, installing large boulders is a great way to go. Boulders look wonderful in flowerbeds and water feature and can help make your yard look more like a natural scene.
Uses for Natural Stone
If you don’t think natural stone has a place in your yard, think again. There are so many types, shapes, and colors available that you’re bound to find a way in which natural stone will improve your property.
- Walkways: Flagstone and river rock both lend themselves well to landscape walkways. In addition to providing easy access to all areas of your yard, a natural stone walkway can make your property more aesthetically pleasing.
- Patios: The Dallas area is blessed with decent weather for much of the year. An elegant patio made of perfectly fitted flagstone can make it easy to enjoy warm Texas evenings with your guests and family members.
- Water Features: Natural stone doesn’t necessarily need to serve a practical purpose in order to be in your yard. Many homeowners enjoy building fountains, ponds, waterfalls, or other water features out of natural stone.